Saturday 7 March 2015

Romancin' for the late evenin'

http://www.vandateideas.blogspot.ca/2015/03/romancin-for-late-evenin.html

So instead of going out for a date y'all decided to stay in your own home. Y'all dressed up so nicely, you girl looking so fine in your black dress and you my man wearing the tightest dress shirt you can find to show off your muscles. Y'all start eating your late evening meal, both of you start talking romantically to each other, she gives that shoulder blush giggle and he replies with that side view "yeah" nod. Both of y'all now are in that moment of staring into each other eyes and both of you know, what should happen next but the mood just ain't right yet. Y'all gonna need some soul lovin' r&b music to set the mood for romancin'.

10. Love's Holiday - Earth, Wind & Fire
"Would you mind, if I touch, if I kiss, if I held you tight? In the morning light? Would you mind If I said how I felt tenderly tonight?"

9. Don't Matter - Akon
"Nobody wanna see us together but it don't matter no, 'cause I got you babe. Nobody wanna see us together but it it don't matter no, 'cause i got you babe."

8. Adorn - Miguel
"Baby these fists will always protect ya lady, and this mind, ooh, will never neglect you, yeah baby, OOooOooh, baby and if they try to break us down, don't let that affect us."
7. Cruisin' - Smoky Robinson
"You're gonna fly away, glad you're goin' my way, I love it when we're cruisin' together, music is played for love, cruisin' is made for love, I love it when we're cruisin' together."
6. Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
"You'll always be a part of me, I'm part of you indefinitely, boy don't you know you can't escape me, ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby."
5. Let's Stay Together - Al Green 
"Let's let's stay together, loving you whether, whether times are good or bad, happy or sad."

4. 'Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams
"Baby, I'm thinkin' of you, tryin' to be more of a man for you, and I don't have much riches, but we gonna see it through."

3. In Those Jeans - Ginuwine
"Got on my ride seen you from a far, and I couldn't stop myself from looking hard, you wore those jeans, girl you wore these jeans and you, made a thug wanna cry something terrible."
2.I'll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men
"I'll make love to you, like you want me to and I'll hold you tight, baby all through the night, I'll make love to you, when you want me to."
1. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
"Baby I'm hot just like oven, gon' need some lovin' and baby, I can't hold it much longer, it's gettin' stronger and stronger. "cause When I get this feelin' I need Sexual healing."

JPO


No comments:

Post a Comment